8.24.2011

How can a simple new piece of furniture bring such happiness?
Am I just a little mad?
Expecting new furniture to be the answer to all my problems?
But I tell you, it seems to be true!

My beautiful 1950’s French Buffet has without a doubt transformed my life!
After its delivery last Monday my life has definitely become brighter, happier, more productive and of course more organised!
Could an original 1950’s French kitchen buffet (weirdly taking place in my bedroom) really have created all this clarity?

Maybe it’s the fact that everything in my life now has a place.
Chronicled in neat files
Knowing everything has a ‘place’
My mind can rest easy.

At the risk of indeed sounds a little mad,
I am going to give thanks to my beautiful new buffet
For bringing me such love, happiness and clarity to my life
Merci beaucoup!!

No comments:

Post a Comment