8.24.2011

Borough Market

If there is one place I run to for food inspiration in London, it has to be Borough Market.

As soon as I am in reach of its distinctive satisfying smells, I feel its deliciousness take me back to the essence of myself. My true love for food and how we are all connected by it, fills me with renewed passion and inspiration once again.

From the to-die-for brownies, warming curries, mulled wine and roast pork rolls. Sweet Turkish delights and artesian chocolates make me feel all is well in the world.

So it seems, my world is directly hinged on the fact that if delicious food like these can still be found right here in my favourite London destination, I am in the land of happiness :-)

2 comments:

  1. Not yet the land of unhappiness but the brownies have gone - Flour Power was stopped from trading by the market trustees a couple of months ago. Lot of the cheese stalls and the best veg supply of Tony Booth also gone, but a lot of them can be found at Maltby Street, possible new happiness destination?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bron, Will definitely check out Maltby st. Thanks for the tip :-)

    ReplyDelete