6.18.2009

The Vaujany Experience Part 17…….I am Hooked!!

I loved every minute of my time in the Alps. I am now totally hooked on the lifestyle within a ski resort and can’t wait to do as many seasons as I can, chasing the winters between the hemispheres. In those 5 short months, I can without a doubt say that I was the happiest I have ever been and I am so grateful for being able to find a lifestyle which is so suited to me. I am incredibly proud of myself and can now look back and see the steep learning curve I have come out the other side of. Teaching myself to ski and becoming a chef, cooking a 6 course meal each night for 28 people within a chalet is an incredible achievement.

I now can truly say that my life has been enriched because of the decision I made to leave Australia and see the world. I now feel, more than any other time in my life, that I could do anything I put my mind to. Life has become all about the next adventure, the next experience and place to explore. I have been so lucky to be able to find one amazing experience after another. I am not sure when my luck will run out but until it does I am going to continue to find amazing people and places to experience. Life is there to be lived and I honestly can’t imagine leading my life any other way at the moment. I am hungry for more and can’t wait to see what is around the next corner for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment